1. Customer Information that is Collected and Collection Method
Herein, “Customer Information” refers to information related to the identification of customers, the activity history on a communications service, and any information on a customer's device, such as a smart phone or a PC, that was generated or stored by a customer or that customer's device that is collected by the Company in accordance with this Policy.
2. Purpose of Use
The Company shall use Customer Information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use:
- Verifying a customer's identity,
- Providing a service,
- Responding to inquiries,
- Responding to breaches of the Company's terms or policies (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”), or
- Meeting other purposes of use concomitant of the above-mentioned purposes of use.
3. Provision of Information to a Third Party
The Company shall not provide a third party with Customer Information that corresponds to personal information without the Customer's permission beforehand, except for in cases in which such provision is required under the Personal Information Protection Law or another law. However, this does not apply to the following cases in which:
- The Company outsources the handling of all or a part of the personal information within the scope necessary to achieve a purpose of use;
- Personal information is provided during business succession resulting from a merger or other reason;
- It becomes necessary for personal information to be provided in order to cooperate with a federal institution or local public body, or with a person who has been commissioned to complete the work of a federal institution or local public body, in order to carry out a task stipulated by law, and gaining the permission of the Customer impedes on the completion of said task;
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
Should the Customer request the disclosure of their personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company shall disclose said information to the Customer without delay upon confirmation that the request was made by said Customer, provided, however, that this does not apply in cases in which the Company has no obligation to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Law or another law.
5. Revision to and Discontinuation of the Use of Personal Information
- Should the Customer so request, in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, (1) that details of their personal information be revised because said personal information is not true, or (2) that the use of their personal information be discontinued because said personal information has been used outside the scope of the purpose of use previously made public, or was collected using false or otherwise fraudulent means, the Company shall conduct any necessary investigation into the matter without delay upon confirmation that the request was made by said Customer, and shall inform the Customer as such. Should the Company determine that they shall not carry out said revision or discontinuation based on reasonable grounds, the Company shall inform the Customer as such.
- Should the Customer request that their personal information be deleted, the Company shall determine whether or not deletion of such information is necessary in accordance with the request. Should deletion in accordance with the request be deemed necessary, the Company shall delete said personal information upon confirmation that the request was made by the Customer, and shall notify the Customer as such.
- The provisions of the preceding Item 5-2 do not apply in cases in which the Company has no obligation to revise, discontinue use, or perform similar tasks under the Personal Information Protection Law or another law.
Address: NAKAME GALLERY STREET K2, 2-43-20 Kamimeguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN 153-0051
Inquiries on Personal Information, Flicfit Inc.
E-mail Address: info@ﬂicﬁt.com
※Please note that we only accept inquiries via e-mail and will not answer any questions over the phone.
※We will reply to e-mails during regular business hours (Weekdays from 10 AM to 7 PM, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and the End-of-Year and New Year period) in the order in which they are received. Please note that we may take longer to reply to some e-mails depending on the nature of the inquiry.
The Company may make changes to this Policy as necessary under the aim of striving to make continuous improvements by reviewing operating information relating to the use of Customer information as appropriate. Should the content of this Policy change, customers shall be notified of such changes via our website.